Header Ads

My Favorite PM Interview Question [SVPG]

I’m going to share here one of my favorite interview questions, even though that means I won’t really be able to use it anymore. But I’ve got lots of others, and I think this is valuable for all product managers to consider where they stand on this, and why.

One of the most polarizing topics in product, for many years now, is this notion of whether or not the product manager is “the CEO of the product,” and if it’s even a good metaphor.

In truth, I’ve always been conflicted on this question myself, because, oddly enough, some of the very worst product managers I have ever known absolutely love this metaphor Read More

Source: SVPG
Powered by Blogger.
// check for file exists steve added below // check for file exists steve added above